Friday, February 5, 2010

Grammy Commentary/Wrap Up

Yes Gaga opening the show!!!! You betta sing bish before you give antics!!! Gaga & Elton John. Was right on so many levels. The bish even gives crazy when she's playing the piano. I’m such a sucker for antics

Jay throwing shade at Colbert was perfection.

Jennifer Lopez’s face was pretty but the dress gave me nothing

Kinda liked Taylor Swift's dress.... too bad she has no body. AND no personality but that’s beside the point

Beyonce.... clothes are back!!!! YAY!!!!! “If I Were A Boy” is one of my least fav Beyonce songs but yes for a crotch grab!! I want a Beyonce fan to follow me... especially when my hair is blown out. Alanis Morisette & California Love? In the middle of the song. Hmmmm.

Pink is such a guilty pleasure. Bish sings down… and now I get the mesh…. Body suit for cirque performance while still singing. She coulda been Gaga if she had pushed the envelope a little more when she first came out, done more performance antics and less silly antics. Dope as the performance was, I felt dirty looking at pink's fit!!!

I still don’t get Black Eyed Peas.... I’m sorry I just don’t. Fergie looked like she had on Beyonce fit from get me bodied.

This middle Jonas Child is giving Johnny Depp. I like it

Comedy album?!!?!? I didn’t get see Maxwell get his award b/c of a damn COMEDY GRAMMY?!?!?!

Was bored earlier than normal this year

I love Norah Jones... hated the hair.

I try not to, but I love Blame It. LOL... or I did last summer (shade and sideye). That performance was extraness at its finest

Is this the Justin Beiber child people love so much?!??! And Kesha looks like a drag queen next to this child

Oh the Swift child. Performance was awful. and I like [some] country. oh no maam... and where was the wardrobe?!?!? no maam again

Liked all the artists in the MJ tribute… individually, but it was an odd mix… Celine dion, usher, usher, smokey, carrie underwood, j hud (sometimes).

Ole money grubbing family. Mike would never want his kids on stage, but they are lovely children… how did Tito’s kids make it on the state!?!?!?! I can’t. That was a waste… I still can’t understand a MJ tribute with no dancing. Moving along

Jay- run this town… Julez- no thanks. Highlight of the night. LOL… Jay so wants kids. Come on bey…

Mary looks good. She was nervous about that note though. Hands were just a shaking

Dave Matthew dancing was tragic

Ricky Martin?!?!? Lemme Feel the Heat?!?!?

Adele sings down. A rare Bey & Jay public embrace... they looked like homies though. Then she said she loves him in public. Jay looked so startled but I love them so so much.

Maxwell didn’t sound as good as he normally does, but I still love the song. It always cracks me up when he says pretty wangs. LOL. And Roberta flack looks a bit dazed. That was lovely though… BLACK PEOPLE!!!!

Quentin tarantino did so much!!!! um wow.... my delay muted the whole Eminem, Drake & Wayne performance. Wayne is married to this rock star thing, huh? Hmmmm…

On que, bey laughs when the camera was on her. Can’t believe the Swift child won… beat GAGA and didn’t even thank Kanye. SMH.

All in all the show wasn’t very good. The performances were mediocre and the performance arrangement was off. I’ve seen better…

No comments:

Post a Comment