Sunday, November 22, 2009

AMA Wrap-Up

Here goes.....

How I love Janet, how I hate harem pants (this outfit is sooooo not Janet)
Would have loved pleasure principle to make it
I like this new Janet song
Glad she did Together Again made it…. On of my favorites
Why didn’t Jermaine know the words
I was almost jumping around the house on that one

Yes Paula betta look good for a change!!! Even though she’s a touch overdressed

Fergie looks great.

Commercial: Is this really a Wyclef remix to the Harold & Maude song? Hmmm…
Commercial: Extreme Home Makeover should be called “Celebrities Tearing Up People’s Stuff”

Daughtry is one of my favorite people [now bands] to come out of American Idol (him and Carrie Underwood)

Shakira is giving me too much Gaga…. But not in a good way, like a biter way
Her hair looks terrible
That singing is terrible

Whitney looks great in the audience

I love Reba (and her show re-runs)- Don’t judge me.

I don’t know why but Kelly Clarkson really bothers me. Maybe b/c she doesn’t seem to have much personality or really anything that makes her different. Hmm.
Anyway- dress is a good choice, slimming
The arm covering is a bit much, need something to give her some youth…
She sounds good though

Glad they remixed Empire State of Mind… b/c I was kinda over it (although I love it generally)
Why does Jay have on a tux? So perplexing. Hmmmm. I get it w/ the beginning, just wasn’t crazy about the look with the song
I like the look A. Keys hair is giving. Like her fit too.
Yes Gaga u betta stand there and not rock!!! I love that she sticks with her image. LOL cracks me up
Ne-Yo… girl, why the stinky face. LOL
Keri Hilson, MJB… pretty and pretty

I really don’t care for the Black Eyed Peas… I respect what they do, just not for me
Fergie just had those lips done yesterday. I’m on the fence about Fergie’s fit.
Who is this non Will.I.Am black man… I kid but you forget he’s in the group sometimes
WTH does will have on… he’s just so bizarre
Like asian man’s jacket though
I’m feeling this It takes 2 and nirvana on the end.

I’m in hear about to cry… Mike still winning awards
But why were Jermaine’s kids on the stage… where’s Prince, Blanket or Paris?

Zac Brown Band- Synchronized talking (we off that)

Ne-Yo looking very pretty. LOL (let me stop… I like Ne-Yo I really do)

RiRi looks great… I love the blonde hair She’s giving a bit of drama
Do like the rock feel of this song
She really is a boring performer, this wasn’t as tragic as it has been in the past but still boring
Kinda like these songs (don’t judge me)
She looked like she was having a great time though

Commercial: Yesssss Morgan Freeman as Mandela!!!!

I LOVE some Carrie Underwood- WORK BISH!!!!

Know Gaga is gon bring drama…. LOVE her headpiece & shoes
This dance cracks me up…. Looks like shes channeling a dinosaur
Gaga’s hair looks good
YES BISH!!!!! U betta break glass and play a flaming piano.
I still couldn’t listen to her but she is a SICKENING performer… just wow
That was sooooo {something} WOW.

These clowns… hilarious though (Drake, Cudi, Jeremih)

LOVE Mary!!!! Love that dress, and with her body. SICK!! Her whole look is flawless.
I love Mary so much b/c she is who she is. You gon get that same foot tap and two step!!! But that’s enough sometimes
She sounds good…

Oh Girl… Colby Calliat – no maam

Yes Gaga betta look EXHAUSTED after that performance.

Who are these children- beat out all the knowns. LOL
Crowd ya’ll betta be honest- Who is Gloriana?!?!?

Jennifer Lopez?!?!?
No maam… just why??!?!?
Did she fall?!?!?

Whitney looks AH- MAZING wrong dress though.
Started off sounding good…. She can hit a note like no other, but sustaining an entire performance is another issue
She sounds like…. Well a smoker.
I do hate choirs on stage… but if anyone deserves one its her.
Bobbi Kristina has Bobby’s gap… poor kid

Leona Lewis has NO personality & WTH does Carrie Anne have on. She’s so random

Pop/Rock Male?!?!? TIP?!?!??! Eminem?!?!?!?! WTH?!?!?!?
This is not about the Jackson 5 Jermaine- saddown somewhere!!!! And we know Ms. Catherine jumping out of her skin, Jermaine up there praising Allah.

A. Keys…
Fit is a no maam
Her doing choreography is a no maam. Bish u can’t dance- that’s why you have the piano so u can sit when the dancing is going on
I need her to go back to Songs in A Minor and find some inspiration
This song is alright but it’s not moving me and this performance doesn’t seem to fit
Sleeping w/ a broken heart… you mean like Mashonda (I’m sorry I couldn’t resist)

Commercial: I could live without J. Hud but I do love Michael Buble

Eminem… classic Eminem… nothing exciting. I’m not really a fan but he does him well
Man… I thought I was going to have a Drake free evening- he really annoys me and all his songs sound the same to me

I love Timbaland… I’m obligated to, but I REALLY hate him as an artist [chants] STAY BEHIND THE BOARDS!!! STAY BEHIND THE BOARDS!!! STAY BEHIND THE BOARDS!!!
WTH does this chick have on.
Why do the dancers have black roots and blond ponytails.
Nelly Furtado’s tights are not opaque enough… they just look like stockings… but I like this dark look on her
Ok Thriller at the end

Not a Green Day fan… but this song is pretty dope. (Maybe need to reconsider my fan status)

Ok Keri Hilson looks pretty… Toni’s hair is a mess

Love this Guy… so dapper
You betta be a philosopher Hov….

Taylor Swift annoys me… I was trying to refrain, but she irritates me so. I just can’t

Alright Adam Lambert…
Yasss you betta give cabaret girl!!!
AHHHHHH… did he just get a simulated blow job from a man on TV.
He’s giving me male Gaga…. Well with some grooming
His vocals weren’t giving me as much I thought they would… WTH happened?!?!?! His screams weren’t even on point. No sir, maam


Well that was too long, as usual. LOL… but I thought they had a good mix of artists, most relevant and/or talented. There were a few exceptions, but overall, not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment