Friday, November 13, 2009

Takeover Much?

I was up this morning, before going to class unprepared, getting tickets to the Blueprint 3 Tour. So, I’m sitting here thinking about the effect this guy has had since Sept 8. I mean not a day goes by that I don’t say or hear somebody say “On to the Next One” or “We off that.” But that is only the tip of the iceberg… This guy performed on the World Series and the WHOLE Yankees team was rocking- I mean heads bobbing, recording the moment. This song was their anthem. And lest we not forget Oprah. OPRAH. To me it symbolized the merging of worlds. Acceptance. Forward movement. It was a beautiful thing. I was inspired. I am inspired. February 27th can’t get here soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Do people really say "we off that?" I thought we were off that...so true. Jay is undeniable.

    ReplyDelete