Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chris Brown Speaking to His Fans on 106 & Park






[i think there might be more but anyway... u get the gest]

“Definitely” and “at the end of the day” are definitely his word crutches.If he said either one again it was going to be problematic for me. Its bad enough he is not the most articulate of all the people ever, but he’s from Virginia… so I have to claim him. [I kid, I kid… I actually like CB]

Rosci is annoying me. Even the way she looked at him at the end of the first half was giving me waaaaayyy too much. She was a very condescending interviewer, feeling it necessary to “explain” exactly what her questions meant. I didn’t think his answers were non-responsive- not eloquent by a long shot, but responsive.

I think CB is being sincere. He has come out and apologized to his fans, on Larry King and videos. He cannot mope around for the rest of his life. Its been 9 months. He has to smile to make it through…. HOW DARE ROSCI question the fact that he is smiling.

CB is giving credit to his team but his team is the damn problem. I really wish they would sit him down. He needs about a year or two hiatus to work in the community and stay OUT of the limelight. Date a normal girl, don’t beat her up. Now is not the time to be releasing a new album, going out on tour etc. It’s the time to prove himself a changed man.

Final thoughts: After watching both interviews, I think both CB and RiRi are sincere. They both care for each other still and they dealing with the situation the best they know how. I think RiRi has more to gain from revealing details than CB. I also think they should have taken a little more time from the limelight to fully recover emotionally. They are people, and must make peace within in order to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment