Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Janet: In the Spotlight

Can I just say I saw Janet live years ago and she is PHENOMENAL. The best live performer I have seen to date.

They started with my FAVORITE Janet video… LOVE WILL NEVER DO

She’s a little thicker… but still GORGEOUS….

She BEAMS when she talks about Mike. I love that. So pure.

Joe Jackson is old school alright- an old school bully… on his own kids no less.
I’ve always wondered about the Joseph thing

Owww Penny… chile, when she got burned with that iron…. ICK

Dang… divorced in 3 months…. can’t you still get it annulled in 3 months. (I kid)

“is that what you saying Robin” [with a grin and a wink]…. So charming

Janet looks like Joe when she’s straight faced.

YESSSSS!!!! I GET LONELY!!!!!

Janet… Janet?!?!! Wardrobe malfunction? I still don’t believe it

Yes for the dookie braids. LOL

SCREAM!!!!! They turned that.

I can’t wait for Janet’s album. Despite what the critics say, I love most of her music, past and present. Her songs (for the most part) make me emote. They make me happy, make me smile, make me want to dance, make me think, they take me to a different place. I love that!!

She has such a beautiful spirit…



P.S. Sorry for the lack of actual commentary… it was a typical Janet interview, just with a splash of Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment